Here are some facts about Caleb at this age:
- He is cruising everywhere, and I think he's only days away from walking. He walks pretty well holding onto a walker or something else similar, but hasn't attempted taking a step without assistance yet. I'm sure he'll get there shortly.
- He is a GREAT eater, and will eat pretty much anything you give him. Not everything makes it into his mouth, though, so I still offer him pureed baby food and spoon feed him to make sure he's full.
- He is very, very tall and is comfortably wearing 18 month clothes. He's also skinny and weighs about 22 pounds.
- Sleep is still rough. We are up about 3-5 times a night with him. I have hope that someday he will sleep better!
- He's still nursing, and has yet to take a bottle.
Hannah at 2.5 years
- Her language skills suddenly exploded about a month or so ago. I was very worried about her speech for a while, but everyday her words get more understandable.
- She is POTTY TRAINED! We took away the diapers on Memorial Day weekend and never looked back. She is doing great and rarely has an accident during the day. I still put her in a diaper for nap time and bed time, and occasionally she will wake up wet, but I'm not worried about it.
- She is still a very picky eater. She has a pretty firm list of foods she will even try: Salami, cheese, spaghetti, mac and cheese, grilled cheese, peanut butter, apple sauce, oranges, apple slices, broccoli, cereal, crackers and milk.
- She's very into art right now. Painting and coloring with crayons excite her. She also likes going outside in the stroller, playing at the park, going to the pool and other summertime activities.